|Posted by rohitsinha14 on March 30, 2012 at 2:25 AM|
Assurance Wireless program allows a low generating income individual to have their own cell phone without actually paying for its monthly bills. The federal Lifeline program makes it possible. All you have to do is apply for the pryour application is approve, you can now enjoy your free phone calls. However, you need to comply with the basic requirements first and it is to give proofs that you are indeed one of those people who earns less than the regular and average salary any individuals do. The US government doesn’t actually fund this program but still, they are responsible for checking and approving the person’s application.
However, some people might not be happy with assurance wireless program. This is because the program offers very cheap cell phones. Of course, a person doesn’t have the right to complain as it is given freely. But because we are human beings and we sometimes tend to look for more quality cell phones, we search for ways on how to change your assurance wireless cell phones. Apart from that, those cell phones are also proves to be inefficient – its battery runs out on a short time basis and more often than not, you can barely hear your cell phone rings when someone calls you.
If you are one of those persons who want to change or swap your wireless cell phone, you can try the instructions suggested below.
• You need to get a 10 digit number of your free cell phone.
• Gather your 6-10 digit pin. If you are not sure about it, call your phone service company and get it from them.
• Go to virgin mobile website.
• From there, you can see a tab that says “swap phones”.
• You may need to enter the serial number of your cell phone. You can find it at the batter of your cell phone.
• Make sure you follow the directions closely. After that, you are now ready to activate your new cell phone.